If you Create a new morph for Daz Genesis 3 figure you may find that something happened to the teeth or naval area causing distortion. The culprit is usually the HD morphs that stayed at 100% when you originally exported a G3 .Obj to make your morph with. On my system they stay at 100% even if you zero the figure before exporting so easily overlooked.
So if you used an obj with these morphs applied, they will be there, along with your custom morph on import using morph loader.
If you don't want to do your custom morph all over again, you can zero out the teeth and navel morphs from within Daz Studio itself to clear the HD morphs.
1. With your "corrupted" morph loaded, add it to favorites by clicking the heart. The rest of this short 'how-to' assumes there are no more morphs in favorites. This is for the "teeth"
2. Go to Tool Settings>Geometry Editor, then right click and navigate to Geometry Selection>Select by>Surfaces>teeth
3. Right Click again and this time do Geometry Selection>Convert Selection>Convert to Vertex Selection
4. Right Click and do Morph Editing>Clear Selected Deltas from favorites
5. You should do this for the "mouth" too. Then, Zero your figure and make sure no morphs are applied, set resolution to zero and the Save your morph asset again.
When you reload Genesis 3 and apply your morph the problem should be solved ;-)
(For the Navel you may need to manually select the navel area and then clear the "Torso")
Calm Down! Silent (ish) Obj export/import presets for Daz Studio 4.9.3 for faster export ready for Blender - I don't know if they work in earlier versions
Poser and Daz Scale included so far. The exporters only export the selected item in these versions so you don't have to hide other things in you scene. You do still have to set mesh resolution to base/subdivision zero unless you want to export the subdivided version. I deleted some settings for the daz obj export version to make it export at Daz Scale - so..you know ..see how it goes. I disabled textures/material library as I just wanted the obj's for morphing
*Added 10% scale for a comfortable working scale in blender
These are actually the example scripts you can find at http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/file_io/start with some settings changed. You can edit these and save versions with your own settings as there are quite a few options you can change
Download here unzip to your Daz Library eg Studio>My Library